These are the stories the staff of The Ed Show are keeping an eye on ...
- Now, there's even more support to tax the rich.
- The Obama "campaign style" town halls start today.
- Gov. Kasich (R-OH), who insists on state budget cuts from crucial programs, has found a much better use of government money: joyriding in the state plane.
- Dick Durbin (D-IL), a crucial member in the “Gang of 6”, says he would support changing Social Security, which could lead to a big upset for Dems.
- The GOP isn’t satisfied with their 2012 presidential candidate prospects.