These are the stories the staff of “The Ed Show” are keeping an eye on …
- Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) calls on the President to visit Wisconsin. Ed seconds that motion.
- Local groups have officially filed to pursue some of “The Wisconsin 14” for recall. They’ll need around 16,000 signatures to move further. One of the senators they’re going after is Lena Taylor, who joined us last night.
- We showed you “The Walker Tapes” last night along with Ed’s passionate commentary. Walker himself insists he didn’t do anything wrong and denies planning to lure Dems back.
- Koch Industries defends Walker, saying they won’t benefit from the Wisconsin bill.
- Nonetheless, the Madison police chief wants to know why Walker even considered planting “troublemakers” in the protests, while “Common Cause”, a state government watchdog group, calls for a Walker investigation.
- Meanwhile, workers aren’t giving up as Rallies continue – scheduled for Thursday and Saturday, calling it their “Tea Party moment” against GOP spending cuts.